Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kyle Reed Crockett

Well I finally had my mom scan one of Kyle's ultrasound picture. This is from my 18 week ultrasound when we found out he was a boy. We are so excited that he is on his way. Chloe talks to him through my belly button every night and says she wants to hold him as soon as he comes out. Kaitlyn is excited, but I think because this is her second go at being a big sister it is not quite as exciting. We got Kyle's bed and dresser today. It is the same bed that Chloe used. We had loaned the furniture to our good friends Caleb and Angie back when we thought our family was complete. They were so nice when we called and told them the news (Brady was only about 7 weeks old at the time). Well anyway enough gabbing, here is Kyle's picture. It is his profile and you can see his little hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment