Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Dan! and please pray for Health

First of all Happy Birthday Dan! Today is Dan's birthday and it has been a lousy day so far unfortunately. We had a family get together at our house last night for cake and ice cream. We even had pin the tail on the donkey. ( I will post pictures later)

So Kaitlyn had the flu Jan 25th thru the 30th and then bronchitis the week after that. Then like clock work Chloe started running fever exactly 2 weeks later on Feb. 9th and she was diagnosed with the flu and was down for a whole week. So last week we were all good and everyone was feeling great. Guess what? Two weeks to the day of Chloe's start of the flu, Kaitlyn is now at home with 103 fever and feeling lousy. So far (knock on wood), Dan and I have not gotten sick. I do have a runny nose and headache so I am really hoping it is just sinuses. Please just pray that Kaitlyn will feel better very soon and that the rest of us can stay healthy! Thanks for the prayers and I will post pictures from last night when I get home.

1 comment:

  1. You guys have the most precious family. The girls have gotten so big and are adorable. I hope to see you all really soon!! Happy Belated Bday, Dan. Love, Trina

    ReplyDelete