Wednesday, July 15, 2009

First Trip to the Wave Pool

The girls and I went to the LaPorte Wave Pool today with some friends from Homebuilders. Kaitlyn was the first one in and the last one out! She absolutely loved it!!! Chloe on the other hand hated until the last 10 minutes that we were there. She literally screamed at the top of her lungs everytime I tried to get her in the water. It was CRAZY!!! I finally convinced to sit in my lap while I sat in an inner tube. She really enjoyed that. Not she says she wants to go back. If you follow the Allen Insider Blog then you may have already seen these pictures because I borrowed them from her page, but for those of you who don't then enjoy!
The group: Kristen McGinn and her girls Madi and Abi, Me, Chloe and Kaitlyn,
Christy Vanderwoude with Alex and Asher, Angie Allen with Luke and Angie's sister Lindsey
Christy with Alex

Angie with Luke

Kristen with Abi and Madi

Me and Kaitlyn (Chloe would not come take a picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment