Saturday, July 4, 2009

5 weeks, new noises and losing the baby weight!

It is hard to believe it has already been 5 weeks, but it has. Kyle made his first "noise" yesterday that was not a cry or a grunt. I don't really know how to describe it, but it was just different. This week at the doctor he weighed 8 lbs and 7 ounces. He eats like crazy and I cannot quite keep up so he gets a few formula bottles each day. Also as a side note I have started running again this week. I am doing the couch to 5K program to slowly work my way back to where I was prior to getting pregnant and then I will begin to train for the half marathon again. Pray for me as it is tough to get into it again, but I am determined to get rid of his baby weight as quick as possible! Here are his 5 week pictures:

First nap in his crib - I think he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment