Friday, March 20, 2009

Random Update

Well I have not updated in a while and so I thought I would just post some pictures of the last month.


Dan's Birthday Get Together
First here are some pictures of Dan's little birthday party. We played pin the tail on the donkey (yes, it was Dan's idea). Then cake and ice cream. My mom decided to make a cake with chili peppers and cactus on it just to practice a new idea.






Go Texan Day
Kaitlyn was all decked out in her boots, jeans and hat for Go Texan Day!





Crazy Chloe


Chloe has been sleeping on a pallet next to our bed for a while because she refuses to sleep in her bed and I just am too tired to fight it right now. She says that she will sleep in her bed when Kyle gets here, but I think I have convinced her to start practicing since he will be here before we know it. In the picture above she decided to bring ALL of her baby dolls to bed with her. She slept in the middle of them all night.



She has learned this habit from her Daddy!



She refused to go to sleep the other night without her new shoes on! I tell she is crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment