Thursday, March 5, 2009

Funny Conversations and Sleep Walking

Funny Conversations
Dan: Chloe quit being so loud
Chloe: But I'm loud
Dan: I know, but you don't have to always talk so loud
Chloe: But thats how Jesus made me talk

later the same evening...
Chloe: Mommy are monsters and thunder coming? (she asks me every night at bedtime)
Katie: No Chloe, no monsters or thunder
Chloe: What about God and Jesus?

Sleep Walking
Kaitlyn came in to our room last night at 11:45. I said Kaitlyn what are you doing? She said I don't know. I continued to ask her what she was doing as she stepped on Chloe and she got mad and stormed out of the room. I followed her to her bed and she was crawling in. I said, is something wrong? She screamed "I don't know", closed her eyes and that was it. When I asked her about it this morning she had absolutely no recollection. I really hope this is not going to happen on a regular basis!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Thank goodness it is almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment