Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Kaitlyn!

It is so hard to believe that Kaitlyn is already 8 years old. It seems like just yesterday that she moved in with us. She is such a sweet girl and sooo smart! She does very well in school and her conduct has improved greatly this year. This year for her birthday party she had a scavenger hunt party. The kids that came split up into 2 teams. They one hour to go house to house in our neighborhood to find the items on their list. The team that had the most items at the end of the hour were the winners. They had a blast. Two of her friends stayed the night after the party. Then on Sunday she had a soccer game and then we went to Incredible Pizza with all of our family for some more birthday fun! (I forgot my camera so there are no pictures from Incredible Pizza, oops). Here are the pictures from her birthday party and her birthday morning.


The teams

My mom always woke me up on my birthday by singing Happy Birthday and bringing in a cupcake with candles. I always loved it so I have passed it on to my kids.

Kaitlyn got a DSi from Mommy, Daddy, Chloe and Kyle.

Ready for church the next morning, notice my 2 princesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment